Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Spring Card

Hello!  I hope you are all doing well today.  Today I would like to share a card that I made for the Critter Sketch Challenge #153.  I tried to stay as close as possible to the sketch.  I used my Cricut to cut the ovals, oval mattings and the clovers.  I used clovers as my greenery, in honor St. Patrick's Day (the first sign of spring at our house anyway) and a Tim Holtz die for the flower.  The stamp is by My Creative Time. 
I hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 
 
Margaret

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! All the elements work together, I love the clover and the buttons, such a special touch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--I love seeing spring cards, as I am so sick of winter! Very pretty. Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!