Monday, February 11, 2013

My Children's Valentines

Hello!  Today I thought I would share the Valentines that my kids will be handing out in their classes this week.  I know they aren't award winning but they were very easy and something that my kids could help me with.  We have about 100 to make so it had to be easy to assemble, that was a requirement for my oldest son, Dennis.  I used the Doodle Charms and Tags & More cartridges to make these. 
I made these with to different shades of pink paper and the paper is double sided.  My kids will have a lot of options when putting these together.  I made these so that they have some samples to look at when assembling.  The stamps are by Jaded Blossom.
 
I stamped to and from on the back side of the Valentines. 
 
We are putting pencils in the treat holds that we are making.  This is the time of year that the teachers begin asking for pencils again at school.  I know some of the kids that receive them would rather get candy but this will be useful to them in class.  I had to resort to yellow pencils because I could not find any cute Valentine or any other color of pencil to use. 
 
Well I hope you enjoyed the treat holders and thanks for stopping by.
 
Margaret
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Margaret these are simply gorgeous thank you so much for sharing your fab idea with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute valentine, that's a great treat idea, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a super idea! So much better than candy! LOL! And cute too!
    scrappy hugs, Connie FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are absolutely fabulous pencil holders! I'm going to feature these on this Saturday's Scrappin Saturday on the FCCB blog!

    So glad you joined us this week!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!