Friday, March 22, 2013

Cute Little Easter Card

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Today I am sharing an Easter card I made today.
I used the CAS(E) this Sketch for a start.
 I used two dies from My Creative Time to cut the egg shell and chick (I cut the egg to look cracked) and I used a trimming from a leaf die,by My Creative Time, to create a little bit of feather on the top of the chick's head (you can barely see this).  The chick comes out of the egg shell and is stamped with a sentiment and I used a portion of a stamp from the My Creative Time stamps & die set to stamp the face on the chick.  You can see this below.
I have placed a magnet on the back of the chick so that someone can place this on their refrigerator, if they would like.  The sentiment that is stamped on the card is from Jaded Blossom.  I loved the way this card turned out and I will be placing it in the mail tomorrow.  I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping  by to take a look at this card today.  If you enjoyed this card, please browse my other posting and consider becoming a follower.   Thanks again.

I will be submitting my card into the following challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #20

Charisma Cardz Challenge #11 Die Cuts
Cute Card Thursday Easter Parade Challenge #261
DL. ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #105 Easter
In the Pink Challenge #12 Spring/Easter Pink
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #57 Easter
Paper Crafting Journey Challenge Ribbon & Lace
Sincerely Yours Creations Challenge #3+

Margaret

14 comments:

  1. What a cute little chickie in the egg! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea - I love that it's a chick-magnet! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely little Easter card... so cute!! However, the guidelines for In The Pink request more pink than any other colour...

    Thank you for sharing at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little Easter card. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and pretty Easter card. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Ribbon or Lace challenge and I hope we see you again hugs Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very simple, very cute, love it and good luck at Sincerely yours :D Suze

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little card, I love that you also made it into a magnet! Brilliant idea! Good luck with all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great! I love how creative this is and the paper is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and funny. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 Easter challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!! Love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh too cute, love the magnet idea! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
    justification appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about
    worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    My blog cooperativehabitation.coop

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!