Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hoppy-est 1st Birthday Card

Hello, everyone!  Hope you are all well today.  I have created a card today for my youngest son, Edward.  He will be turning 1 year old on the 13th.  Everyone in the family is so excited!  I used the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge for the frog die cut.  I used a My Pink Stamper stamp for the sentiment.  I embossed the blue piece of paper with an embossing folder.  I took a narrow strip of patterned paper, tore the edge and then gathered to paper to create a ruffled edge.  I used some ribbon to cover the transition of the ruffle and embossed areas.
I still have one more card to make for another of my sons, William.  He has a birthday later this month.  So, I have got to get busy on my next birthday card.  I hope you enjoyed the card.  Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you have seen please become a follower.

I am submitting this card to Crafty Cardz Challenge #126 .

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card. I love the ruffle effect that you have made with the paper. A one year old...what a fun fun age!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!