Monday, March 11, 2013

Team Spirit Layout

Hello!  I hope is everyone had a nice weekend.  Today, I am sharing a layout that I created for my son's football season last year.  I know this may not be football season, but I did want to get this done before I forgot.  I have not gotten my son's team picture yet, we should get them Friday and I wanted to be sure that I got them in a scrapbook album.
I used by Cricut to cut the helmet from the Sportsmania cartridge, the stars and the banner.  I used several different stamps sets in this layout:  Jaded Blossom Sports Kisses, Karen Foster (not sure which set) and Tim Holtz set for the stamped stars, and two different sets of Technique Tuesday (borderlines and Game Night).  
I sanded my photo mattings and inked the edges.  I used a ticket stamp to create my journaling areas.  Not only did my oldest son play ball but my oldest daughter was the team manager.  My son wanted to sure to put a picture of his sister on the layout doing her part to support the team.  
I hope you enjoyed this layout and thanks for stopping by.  If you like what you see please become a follower and leave a comment.  Thanks again and come back soon.

 Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!