Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pink and Brown Birthday Card

Hello!  Hope everyone is having a nice day.  It is gorgeous here.  Today, I am sharing a card I created for someone dear to my kids, their grandmother.  :)  They are more excited about her birthday than she is; I am sure.  I used predominately pink and brown colors for this card and I did not use my Cricut at all.  I only used my Cuttlebug to do some embossing and to cut a few dies.  
I used Tattered Flowers and Tattered Leaves for the flower and the small amount of greenery.  The white frame was cut from a My Creative Time die, but it was embossed before cutting.  The tags were also cut from My Creative Time dies.  I also created the large brad that was used for the largest flower with my i-topper tool.  I used a Jaded Blossom stamp to place a sentiment inside the card, seen below.
I am submitting this card into the Cuttlebug Mania Challenge.  Please consider stopping by and checking out the challenge this week.  I hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by to take a peek.  If you like what you have seen here today, leave me a comment and let me know and please consider becoming a follower.  Thanks again.

Margaret



3 comments:

  1. What a great card, I love the wood grain background, the frame is really neat and how you border it with the die cut flowers. Thanks for joining the Pink & Brown with Ribbon Challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Tattered Florals die too. Thank you for joining in at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is just amazing! LOVE THIS... you are sooo stinkin talented. I just got caught up on your blog and it is just project after project of really cool stuff! Hope all is well and crafty hugs, arin

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!