Friday, January 11, 2013

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #143: Tag You're It!

Hello.  Today I am posting my entry into this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  I created a tag for my Valentine.
 
>
I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and more cart to cut the tag twice, once in a double sided patterned paper by K & Co and then a second time in vellum.  I then embossed the vellum with D'vine Swirls.  I cut the large dark pink flower using the Flower Shoppe cart.  The other flowers were cut
from a die.  The greenery was cut from Storybook and Flower Shoppe carts.  I cut a flag and stamped LOVE, Jaded Blossom stamp, on it.  Below is a close up of the flowers.
 
 
On the back side I stamped to and from, from a set of My Creative Time stamps, on a label I cut from a small die.  I also stamped a small heart and flourish on this side.  The heart and flourish is from Technique Tuesday.
 

 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like my tag.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Margaret Peppers
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love how you embossed the vellum and your flowers are so pretty !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty I love it !! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag, I like the pretty flowers and ribbon you used! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tags!! So elegant!

    Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! TFS on the FCCB & loved your spotlight sunday spot! Way to go, keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS tag! Love the soft colors and beautiful flowers:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!