Saturday, January 26, 2013

FCCB Challenge #145-Sound of Music

Hi!  I'm posting my entry into this weeks FCCB challenge.  I made a card this week.  I used the .Plantin and Paper Lace2 cartridges.  This is a card that I will send to my grandmother.  She will be grad to see this card.  She loves roses and I put just a little paper with roses on this card.  I also printed some paper with my Imagine from the Heirloom cartridge, that is the paper with the instrument pattern.  I also embossed the base of my card with Polka Dots folder and I embossed the music notes with D'vine Swirls.  I made my music notes by welding hearts from Plantin and the music notes from Paper Lace2.
I embossed my sentiment on brown paper with brown sugar embossing powder.  I also added a few  glitter studs with my i-Rock tool. 
I stamped a sentiment inside the card to complete it.  I hope you enjoy this card.  I didn't realize until I finished up my card that one of the designers had used something similar to the music notes on her card.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Margaret
 

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty card!! Love the paper and love how you inked and embossed the background !! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, the embossing and inking look great!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and I bet your grandma will be so happy to have a special home made card from you! I want you to know that YOU inspired me to start a blog and post my first card in a challenge, so thank you for that...you just never know who you might inspire,please pop over to my blog and say hello, many thanks for your inspiration, Cathryn

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!