Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday Challenge: Triangles

Hello!  Today I am posting a card and envelope for the Cuttlebug Spot Tuesday Challenge:  Get into shape, triangles.  I made a card and envelope from GCD studios, Artsy Urban Melody Ross collection of papers.  The card is on the left and the envelope is on the right.

 
I cut the card and the envelope from My Creative Time dies.  Those two dies made creating this so easy.  Below is the a better view of the card alone.  My triangles are inside the card, as pennants.  I wanted to make my card special so I put pennants inside the card with a message, HI. 
  
 
I am not sure if you can tell, but this paper has glitter all over the flowers.  I added a button to the center of the red gingham flower for a little dimension.  I also added a little ribbon to the card also.  Below is a picture of the inside of my card.  I cut the pennants from the Something to Celebrate cartridge and the letters from the Type Candy cartridge on my Cricut.  I just penned the string on the pennants.  There is still plenty of room in the card for a personal message even with the pennants.
   
 
I used a coordinating patterned paper for the envelope.  I cut a label with a My Creative Time die.  I trimmed the label up a bit and did a little distressing and adhered it to the from of the envelope, so that I could write the recipient's name.  I cut a mini tag and stamped it with a sentiment, both were from you guessed it My Creative Time.
  
 
Hope you enjoyed the card and envelope I shared today.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Margaret Peppers

7 comments:

  1. Love your card and envelope, isn't Miss Emma the best? I have them too and love how you made the little banner inside!! Cute idea!!

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Working with Emma's stuff makes crafting fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, lots of pretty colors. Congrats on your spotlight over at FCCB---I love that ice skate card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute, I love the coordination and all the details. Thanks For joining as at The cuttlebug Spot this week!!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super set, Margaret. Love the bunting on the inside of your card and your papers are so pretty.

    Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot. Hope you can join us again soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and envelope, very pretty. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!