Friday, January 25, 2013

Trendy Twine January Challenge: Show Us Your Mittens

 
Hello!  This is my entry for the Trendy Twine Challenge.  I made a scrapbook layout.  I am going to place a picture of my youngest daughter playing in the snow, the day after Christmas.  She had such a big smile and was so happy to be playing in the snow.
I started out with a pink chevron pattern.  The mittens are on the vertical strip.  I used snowflake diecuts and button.   I used embroidery floss on the buttons. 
My daughter just loved the layout.  She was tickled pink.  Hope you enjoyed the layout and thanks for taking a look.
 
Margaret
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Margaret. I love the colors you picked. Pink is my favorite color!

    Thank you so much for joining us this month for the Trendy Twine challenge.

    Lesley
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO. Love the Details. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    Jamie
    Trendy Twine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout, such fun colors. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge over at Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout! thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GREAT LO!!! Awesome take on the Trendy Twine Challenge!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or question for me. Thanks so much!